FROM THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES RUNNING DUE TO THE NATIONAL LOCKDOWN.
Booking remains open for December in the hope that some classes will resume before Christmas.
Covid precautions...please ensure you adhere to the following rules when attending:
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start time and queue 2 metres apart.
- Please wear a mask whilst queuing, entering and exiting the building. If you cannot wear a mask due to a health condition, please ask yourself whether it is safe for you to attend the classes. If you have any underlying health conditions it may be better to shield at home.
- Mask are not required when dancing and can be removed once you reach your allocated space (please wear your mask if leaving the room to go to the toilet).
- Participants are socially distanced at 3 metres. Please stay within your allocated space and do not congregate in groups of more than 6.
- There is a one way system in and out of the building, please adhere to this to prevent crowding. Once in the dance studio you will be asked to fill the room from the rows furthest away form the door. When the class is finished, the rows nearest the exit will be released first. Please do not move until told to do so.
- Please bring the correct money if possible to reduce the risk of contamination from change being given. You can also pay by card or by invoice (BACS).
- There is hand sanitizer and cleaning products throughout the building, please use these upon entry/exit and any other time that you have touched doors/other surfaces as you move around.
- There is a QR code which you can scan if you have downloaded the NHS Track and Trace App (this is not compulsory as your details will have been taken upon booking).